Trafikverketnovember 4, 2020
Senior Deep Learning Engineernovember 27, 2020
Do you want to create technology for the next generation of industry and society? Univrses is now looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join the team in Stockholm.
- You will be part of designing, building and scaling Univrses’ products.
- You will be part of building our large-scale data pipeline.
- You will collaborate closely with engineers, Computer Vision scientists and product owners to iterate fast and test new ideas.
- You will drive help in developing tools to improve the quality of our data
- You will have the opportunity to grow professionally and, in doing so, transform the world into a better place
Who you are
- You have 3 or more years of industrial experience in AWS-based solutions.
- You have experience in handling high volumes of heterogeneous data
- You have experience in handling image data for machine learning
- You are passionate about writing high-quality code.
- You have experience with tools for MLOps such as Airflow, Kubeflow, Kafka and Spark.
- You have experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- You have at least 3+ years of programming experience using Python
- You have at least 3+ years of programming experience using Java (or C#)
- You have a keen interest in big data processing technologies
- You are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with the state of the art and new technologies.
- You are self-driven with a strong sense of quality
- You focus on the end result and always desire to find the most pragmatic solution
- You have an aspiration to see your ideas move into production
- You love working in an environment where you constantly experiment and iterate quickly
You have experience from working with:
- Geo spatial databases such as PostGIS
- You have experience working with Tensorflow or Pytorch with particular focus on data loading and pre-processing
- You have previous experience in data versioning
Who we are
Univrses is a 3D Computer Vision and Machine Learning company, creating high-end technologies for autonomous systems. We work in several different areas, but our main focus is on self-driving vehicles, mobile robotics and smart city development. The Company is based in Stockholm, Sweden, but we work with clients all over the world. Our team now consists of hard-working and friendly people, all working in our bright and spacious facilities by Medborgarplatsen in the heart of Södermalm, Stockholm.
What we offer
- Generous employee benefits, such as:
- Flexible work hours
- Share option program
- Pension plan
- Open and friendly work environment
- The best co-workers in the world
- Yearly visit to a global conference
- Free breakfast on Mondays
- Lunch & Learn on Thursdays
- After Work Fridays
- Ping-pong table (!)
Interested in joining Univrses as our new Data Engineer? Send an email with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Required application material
All application materials must be in English.